Invisalign is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth consisting of a series of virtually invisible and removable aligners that are periodically changed by a new set of aligners.
By using digital 3D imaging technology, Invisalign depicts the entire treatment plan from the initial position of your teeth to a desired final position. From here, it is custom made for your teeth, a series of clear aligners to move teeth slowly.
The aligners are worn for about two weeks before replacing the following series. The aligners are responsible for moving the teeth gradually until reaching the desired final position. Invisalign treatment time is determined based on the specific needs of each patient.
Who is Invisalign indicated for?
With Invisalign you can correct different problems:
– very crowded teeth
– deep bite.
– lower front teeth ahead of superiors.
Benefits of Invisalign:
– As: the aligners are custom made for your teeth.
– Effective: the benefits of a better smile are perceived from the start of treatment with Invisalign
– Removable: The aligners Invisalign are removable, either for reasons of image or practices, such as eating and drinking issues.
– Comfortable: Invisalign is comfortable as there are no brackets or wires that can irritate your gums or inside your mouth
– Esthetic: your teeth are aligning themselves without your dental and facial aesthetics affected.
– Ease of dental hygiene: you can enjoy your meals without the hassle social meal between brackets and can brush your teeth and floss as daily basis.